Thursday, May 13, 2010

A family of three...

Well, I've realized I'm not a good blogger. I think of all these lovely things I should share... and I don't. I realize that time is passing so quickly- and I really must document all the fun and happy moments... the sad and challenging ones... someplace. Anyplace. So... again- I'm gonna try. :)


So let's see. We have lots to catch up on.

Before our newest addition (I'll be sharing our birth story and pictures of sweet Miss. H soon) we were a family of three. Enjoying Hudson and doing all the things he loves doing. We had so much fun those last few months.
October brought Fall and Halloween and all things crisp and lovely.

We took Hudson to our favorite pumpkin patch. He chose his pumpkins as he has since his first Halloween. This year he picked a mama and daddy pumpkin, and a brother and baby sister pumpkin. So cute.



The end of October brought a super fun treat! Gram and Papa Owen took Hudson to see Curious George. He really loved watching George jump and climb around.

He got a BIG kick out of his nock-u-lers.



Thanksgiving came and Hudson enjoyed cooking with mama! He loves to put his apron and chef hat on... Such a cutie in the kitchen.


Christmas was right around the corner! We had so much FUN with Hudson this year. He really understood and was absolutely captivated by the magic of it all.




January always brings change... We said goodbye to Hudson's long curls... He had his FIRST haircut. YEP. I said it! His first. One evening I caught him with my headband on. It was hilarious. Just very matter of fact he said, I borrowed this mama- I pulled my hair back.



So Aunt CeCe cut his hair. In Gram and Papa Owen's garage.

The last few months as a family of 3... we made lots of trips to see daddy at work.
Hudson loves going ! Mommy would cook daddy a yummy meal and Hudson would look out the window - at the great big rig. He would wear his rain boots and call them his "work boots-like daddy".

Having dinner at daddy's "tray-wer".

And in January mommy got bigger and bigger!


And we prayed for warmer weather... We had so much snow and ice this year... We were ready for spring- but made the most of the chilly days.



February brought lots of fun. Miss H's baby shower and a fun girls night out.






Daddy and I took Hudson to Incredible Pizza. The "incredible store" as Hudson calls it.


He had a blast. Josh took him on the go carts and he bowled for the first time!







We finished Miss. H's nursery. I just love how it turned out.







Mommy grew and grew. Only one month left.


We enjoyed a warm spring day at the zoo. I secretly hoped all the walking would send me into labor. NO luck.







Those last few months were special and fun. We enjoyed our days as a family of three... but were anxiously awaiting the arrival of Miss. Hadleigh Katherine Hendricks

No comments:

Post a Comment