Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update! Way Overdue.

I know. I know. Bad blogger. So much has happened with the Hendricks family! We had a great summer. Hudson loves being outside and is missing the sunny warm weather. He would LIVE outside if we would let him. The grandparents got him a fantastic swing set and he enjoys swinging and climbing all over it.
In June we found that I'm pregnant! What a blessing. I am due March 20th. We are thrilled and excited. Last Monday I had my ultrasound and it's a GIRL!!! I am still pinching myself. This pregnancy has been difficult and harder than when I was pregnant with Hudson. I've been pretty sick and I'm pushing 20 weeks. I am hoping that this will end soon. And that the nausea will subside totally. Hudson is aware he is having a baby sister... and is practicing saying her name: Hadleigh Katherine Hendricks. Katherine is after my great-grandmother. What an amazing woman she was. I'm honored to use her name. We will be calling her Hadleigh-Kate.


The month of September Josh had training in Houston. Hudson and I ventured down for a visit. Gram went with ... and we had a fantastic time. Hudson experienced lots of firsts. He went to his first movie. Road his first horse. Went to the aquarium. And even road a Ferris Wheel! He had a blast! Seeing his bright eyes and smile just warms my heart! It was a long month with Josh gone on business and we are so glad to have him home!



Hudson recently had his FIRST haircut! I know... most kids his age have had a dozen or more. We wanted to wait as long as possible. We LOVE his curls. So Aunt Cece trimmed him up! It looks very cute and we still have curls!

Hudson is growing and amazes us everyday. He is hilarious. He talks non-stop! And keeps us on our toes! He loves all things football, baseball, dinosaurs, and if it rolls, makes noise, or goes fast he will dig it! He loves his Sooners and Yankees just like daddy. And at 2.5 he will sit down and watch a game. He would wear his jersey everyday, and is slowly understanding that it MUST be washed. -Oh. And we have no idea why he is making what appears to be hook em' horns... But I promise if this were video he'd be saying: "There's only one OKIE HOMMMAAA!!!!"
We are working on getting Hudson's big boy room ready! It should be complete within the next week! I'll be sure to post pictures. Ms. Hadleigh-Kate's room will be next.
Here's to being a better blogger!









No comments:

Post a Comment