
Webster's definition of "Hoopla": boisterous, jovial commotion or excitement, bustling excitement or activity, commotion,or noise
From the moment I found out I was pregnant... My prayer was, Oh Lord, Please give this baby his daddy's personality... make him be soft spoken, and Lord, please don't let him get my loudness... Lord, Let him be calm- I'd pray! Let him be a good balance... not a live wire like me!
I'm pretty sure the Good Lord chuckled when he was creating that tiny person in me... Thinking to himself... Let me give you someone who will not only bring the greatest joy to your life... but someone who will challenge you, make you a better woman, and ultimately make you a more patient person.- With that said, anyone that knows Hudson Noah... knows he is ALL boy... He doesn't have a quiet bone in his body... and he is pretty much a live wire. From sun up to sun down he is going 90 mph. He is everything that I am...with his daddy's face. Oh what joy he's brought me! When he goes down for the night... I take a deep breath and I think... Wow! It's finally quiet... And truthfully I can't wait to get up... and do it all over again. He makes my heart smile... and so by starting this blog I decided that I would try and make yours smile from time to time.
This is Hendricks Hoopla.
From the moment I found out I was pregnant... My prayer was, Oh Lord, Please give this baby his daddy's personality... make him be soft spoken, and Lord, please don't let him get my loudness... Lord, Let him be calm- I'd pray! Let him be a good balance... not a live wire like me!
I'm pretty sure the Good Lord chuckled when he was creating that tiny person in me... Thinking to himself... Let me give you someone who will not only bring the greatest joy to your life... but someone who will challenge you, make you a better woman, and ultimately make you a more patient person.- With that said, anyone that knows Hudson Noah... knows he is ALL boy... He doesn't have a quiet bone in his body... and he is pretty much a live wire. From sun up to sun down he is going 90 mph. He is everything that I am...with his daddy's face. Oh what joy he's brought me! When he goes down for the night... I take a deep breath and I think... Wow! It's finally quiet... And truthfully I can't wait to get up... and do it all over again. He makes my heart smile... and so by starting this blog I decided that I would try and make yours smile from time to time.
This is Hendricks Hoopla.
No comments:
Post a Comment