I really love planning a party. And I have certainly been in party planning mode.
Miss H turned one in March and we celebrated Hudson's big 4 this weekend.
When we started talking about his birthday, he wanted a "How to Train a Dragon" party. Then he decided a football theme would be awesome. And then... He and daddy came up with a GI Joe themed party. Here's the deal. It couldn't be just any GI Joe party. Daddy said it had to be a "vintage" GI Joe party. None of this new fangled Joe stuff. But the old school red, white, and blue Joe!
This was the end result-




Hudson had a total blast. And that... Makes it all worth it.
To see this at the end of the day....
Melted my heart.
Dirty feet and all. I knew when I found him asleep... He had a perfect day.

This face. This boy. Changed my life. He made me a momma. And he has taught me far more than any book or person. He is and always will be my sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment