Yep. We are. It's finally official. Josh has accepted a wonderful offer and we received the phone call today that he is- "executivly approved". Whatever that means... But it sure sounds GOOD. :)
Most of you know, Josh's current work schedule has been a tough one. It has meant lots of days with daddy gone, crying at bedtime, and lots of lonesome feelings. We are so happy and so thankful that his new job will be Monday-Friday. Josh will be home EVERY night with us.
We couldn't be more thrilled.
We are focusing on the sell of our home and preparing for the move.
We have talked to Hudson and asked him if he is ready for a new house...In his new town. Part of him seems to understand- while the other is a bit confused and adament about not leaving his school friends. I'm praying for a smooth transistion.
Hudson's growing into such a big boy. He is asking such big questions. He and I were making crafts yesterday. He was busy pasting and coloring... and then he said, "God lives in Heaven. With Jesus. It's in the sky. But he also lives in our hearts... How can he be up there and in here?" BIG questions I tell ya. BIG. :)
Miss Hadleigh-Kate is growing like a weed. Just tonight she would crawl as fast as her little legs and arms would take her. Casually checking behind her... hoping her daddy was hot on her trail. And he was. He would scoop her up and she would belly laugh. She loves playing chase. And her daddy does too.
The last couple weeks- I've seen the faithfulness of God. I've seen him continue to bless my family. We've longed to be "whole" for a long time. The last 4 years God has truly graced us. But coming into 2011 we knew- Change was coming. I'm so thankful and feel so fortunate. My little family feels really complete.
I'm reminded of Psalm 37:25 (The Message)
I once was young, now I'm a graybeard-
not once have I seen a abadoned believer, or his kids out roaming the streets.
I love the Message translation. And I love knowing that my Heavenly Father has never and will never abadon us. He's faithful. And he answers prayers. Thank you, Father. Thank you.
I'll keep you posted on the impending move.
We are excited.
Love this, Danna! So glad for you & your beautiful family....
ReplyDelete