Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday.

My sweet baby boy...
Happy 2nd birthday! Time has flown... and you have grown so quickly. You are the busiest, funniest, cutest, 2 year old I know!--- I am aware of the blessing you are and so grateful for the gift God bestowed upon Daddy and I. There is no doubt the future holds great things for you. Hudson Noah... You make my heart sing. You are happy and pure and I want to bottle you up forever. I love you.

(Take a stroll down memory lane with me... forgive the overload.)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad we got to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of the CUTEST boys i have ever seen in my life. I love you so much Hudson. You are such a blessing to the Shaw family. Jaxon LOVES him some Hud. ;) We are definitely going to have to celebrate soon. I'm itching to party with the Hendricks fam. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, where has the last 2 years gone? Hudson in his cow get up (hat & boots) makes me laugh, it reminds me of his Aunt CC! God has truely blessed us! Life is so much fun with Hudson Noah in it!

    ReplyDelete