Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend snapshots

Hudson and I went to our beloved Norman and stayed a few days with "Ma'am" and Papa. While there we had a play day with Hudson's best buddy Owen! We had the best time! I highly recommend taking your kiddos! It is called the Playzone. It is an indoor jungle gym that is big enough for moms and dads to go through and play along side their little ones!

The boys had a total blast and were worn smooth out. We took them for a delicious lunch at Big T's and then made a Target run!!! WHAT??? The boys had their fun! It was necessary for the mama's to have some too!




Hudson and I making our first trip down the slide!!!




Hudson's best buddy Owen. He is such a hoot.



Hudson and I "all dressed up" for church.

We miss Covenant Church so much! Hudson and I had a great time at Jimmy and Jenny's house! And it was so great to catch up and spend time with everyone! Jenny and Kris--- We need more of those nights! :)


I snapped this picture of my lil' man before heading to church.

It cracks me up.. How big he looks. We ditched the diaper bag... and now we have a big boy backpack. When he wears it... I can't help but smile. So Big. So sweet.

Hudson and his Papa

After church the fam went to lunch at Ozzie's. Hudson had so much fun watching the "paynes" take off! However, he couldn't understand why he couldn't "ride da paynes!"
It was such a great weekend and we are looking forward to another fun packed visit!









No comments:

Post a Comment